Social Media ManagerFlawless Website Design is seeking a Social Media Manager to join our dynamic team in Englewood, CO!
We’re on the lookout for a social media manager who’ll be able to continue with our efforts to build a strong online following our brand and our clients’ brands. Their responsibilities will include identifying social networks where our current and prospective customers frequent, building an audience and promoting our brand through creative engagement. Unconventional, round-the-clock hours. Middle of the night wake up calls to deal with crises, totally possible.
This job should be easy if you know what you are doing.
- Research audience preferences and identify social networks that would be optimal for building brand reputation
- Develop a social media strategy to promote brand presence
- Create original, engaging content to drive interest and build buzz around the launch of new features/products
- Monitor for customer communication and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Measure impact and drive process improvements as required
- Stay up to date with developments in social platforms for maximum operational excellence
- Present periodic reports to manage with recommendations and insights based on analysis
- 2 years experience working in a similar position
- High school diploma mandatory
- Tech-savvy with a prominent social presence on one or more networks
- Proven experience developing creative content for engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of popular analytic and social media management tools