Jody Vukas Website proposal
Thanks for taking the time to chat with me about your websites. In this proposal, I try to ensure that I address each of your needs with a solution. From our discussion, these are the six that seem to have emerged and are the most important to solve for you:
- Develop a conversion focused web strategy to promote your DJ site and record label.
- Design your websites so they are professional, engaging, and match your brands’ visions.
- Create an email opt-in program to generate fans and customers.
- Drive traffic to your site using search and social media.
- Train you on how to manage the site.
- Timely turnaround and reasonable budget.
Please let me know if these issues are in alignment with your concerns. After you go through the proposal, let me know where you would like to go from here.
Flawless Website Design, CEO
Your website begins with a thorough, up-front process of discovery. Through interviews and surveys, we develop a series of deliverables that allows us to work efficiently through the duration of the production.
Your project’s success depends on a solid foundation, this work is crucial.
- Project setup
- Timeline & milestone setup
- Business objectives survey
- Design objectives survey
- Conversion workflow
Your website needs to convert traffic into qualified leads. We will help develop and refine your sales letter and site layout into several deliverables that will be used to convert traffic into leads.
- Sales letter development
- Homepage, Media, Artists, Bio/About, Events/Tour Dates, & Contact Pages
- Content download opt-in’s
- Incentivized opt-in “pop-up” (perhaps a free audio download?)
- Auto-responder series
- Customer-focused email series
We know that you may have additional content that is supporting to the primary conversion pages that we are helping you with. We will help you organize and load this content into the content management system when ready. You will have the ability to change content in our system as often as you like, but we will provide the initial proofing and loading of up to five (5) pages.
Our disclaimer is that this content development or entry does not hold up the project process or our project milestones. Payment must not be withheld due to this content.
- Content inventory
- 1 Round of professional proofing
- Load content into CMS and format
- 2 Rounds of on-site revisions to the content layout
Search Engine Optimization
(Initial SEO setup)
In addition to your website needs to convert visitors into qualified leads, your site needs to attract more qualified traffic. We accomplish this by optimizing your websites content for a basket of relevant, traffic-rich keywords.
- Keyword research, target top five (5) opportunities
- Optimize page titles
- Meta descriptions
- SEO copywriting / text optimization
- Image optimization
- Schema Structured Data
We will create a custom website design based on your branding, colors, functionality requirements, and best usability practices. Your design will be unique to your company and set up for maximum conversion.
Your website will consist of a combination of convention and creativity to make sure that your visitors can find the content they need and inquire about your services. We design and code to the highest of standards and always keep up with industry trends.
- Templates & interface code for:
- Inside pages
- Standard page elements (headers, paragraphs, images, videos, links, etc)
- Form elements
- Cross-browser tested in Internet Explorer 6+, Firefox 2+, Safari, & Google Chrome
Visitors browsing your site from other device types account for up to 50% of your website traffic. We will create a responsive mobile and tablet design of your site that will make browsing from these platforms an enjoyable experience. We will accomplish this by making your site “responsive” to various browser sizes.
- 1 mobile concept
- 1 tablet concept
- Device testing – iPhone, iPad, Android, and Tablet
Design and features
We will create the following custom modules as part of your website
- Contact Forms: contact page form; all form data will automatically be collected in the database.
- Blog/News: you will be able to post new content and articles; your blog will include categories and an archive; comments are optional; your blog will be integrated directly into your website; your blog supports categories, tags, videos, text, images, documents, and anything else you’d like to display.
- E-Commerce: you will be able to sell your music and/or merchandise through your website. Collect payments via PayPal, Stripe or another payment processor of your choice.
- Fully functional website
- Google Analytics install
- Google Webmaster tools setup
- E-Commerce setup
- Payment Provider Integration
Create one (1) branded newsletter template. Setup three (3) email marketing lists that will have easy signup via the website for news and special offers. At the point of every purchase or inquiry, the customer will be prompted to add themselves to this marketing list.
- 1 Custom email marketing template
Before your website goes live we will do a quality assurance review of each web page to make it meets scope specification. Also, we will help you transfer your DNS to point to your new website.
Included in this initial project will be a (1) one-hour system webinar
- Basic website management & blog
- Custom Modules & Plugins
- Email Marketing
Search Engine Optimization maintenance
We will use a combination of tactics based on a core strategy of content generation to increase the traffic to your site. This ongoing campaign will be driven from a quarterly strategy outline followed with 3 months of tactical implementation. Each quarter we will review the strategy and implement changes as necessary.
- Define goals
- Brainstorm & keyword discovery
- In-depth keyword research
- Retainer @ 2 hours per month
- Available in Diamond or Platinum Plan
Social Media Optimization
Optimize social media profiles for increased visibility on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google My Business.
Once your new website is live and we are collecting data on how visitors use it, then it is time to improve the experience. Following the launch, we will do monthly assessments with recommendations and implementation to increase the opt-in and conversion rates for booking and engagement.
- 1 month assessment
- 3 month assessment
- 6 month assessment
Note: Up to 3 hours per assessment for improvements
|Conversion Content Copywriting||5-7 days*||$400|
|Additional Content||1 week*||Included|
|Search Engine Optimization||4 days||$400|
|Website Development||1 week||$700|
|Mobile Responsive||3 days*||$700|
|Design & Features||4-5 days*||$800|
|Email Marketing||3 hours||$100|
|Conversion Optimization||9 hours*||$500|
|“I Know A Guy” Referral Discount||-$500|
|Multiple Websites Discount||-$500|
Then, Select The Best Plan To Keep Your Up To Date & Secure:
PLATFORM ONLY - $49 / Mo (per site)
Daily Backups, Weekly Security Scans, Weekly Performance Scans, Uptime Monitoring, & Monthly Reports.
Diamond Plan - $99 / Mo (per site)
The Flawless Platform + Up to 4 hours of custom design, development, and research.
Flawless Plan - $199 / Mo (per site)
The Flawless Platform + Up to 8 hours of custom design, development, and research.
Unplanned components, ideas, revisions, and project scope happen – when there is an unexpected event that will incur a cost, we will notify you ahead of time and will not produce unless we receive clear approval for increased budget and timeline.
OUR TEAM & ABOUT US
We have built over 325 online business projects since 2014. Our business is owned fully between by the CEO, Mario Flawless. Your project will be managed by Mario and several of our team members will play a part in the build over the duration of your project.
Each of our projects
How it Works
- Discovery – through a process of surveys and meetings we’ll gather all the information we need to have the best understanding of your business and goals.
- Architecture – just like a building, a website needs a solid blueprint. Together we’ll determine the best way to organize your website and sketch out a rough outline.
- Content – with a solid blueprint in place it will be your job to collect, organize, edit, and deliver to us content for each page of the website.
- Design – at the same time you are working on
contentour team will be creating non-functioning comprehensive layouts showing possible design directions.
- Development – with all the necessary architecture, content, and design elements in hand we’ll create the first working version of your website.
- Launch – getting your website “go live” ready will inevitably require several rounds of revisions and polish. Once the website is ready, we’ll go through the final launch checklist.
- Warranty – your site is now live! Over the next several weeks our team will be training you on how to manage the website and helping you solve any issues.
During your project communication will be non-stop with emails, phone calls, and online meetings. Here is how we make it happen.
- Email – email@example.com is the only email you need to remember. Everyone here regularly checks this account and the person best suited to reply will always do so quickly.
- Phone – Call (303) 558-6592 and select option 1. This is the direct line of your project manager, Mario. Your calls are always welcome between
8amand 5pmMST, Monday through Friday.
- Meetings – we use UberConference for online meetings to review milestones and deliverables. All you need is a smartphone, tablet, or a computer with microphone.
- Live Chat – Click the chat icon on the bottom-right corner of any page to start a chat with one of our representatives. Chat hours are 8am to 8pm, 7 days per week.
AGREEMENT & ACCOUNT CREATION
VENDOR (us, we, our)
Flawless Website Design
CUSTOMER (you, your)
Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. You may not withhold any amounts due and we reserve the right to cease work without prejudice if amounts are not paid when due. You will receive your first invoice via email within a few hours of submitting your proposal.
Payments are due upon completion of deliverables. If you delayed the execution or performance of a deliverable we reserve the right to make payments due upon the estimated due date.
|Deliverable||Amount ($)||Estimated Due Date|
|Agreement Signing Stage||1,300.00||November 22nd, 2019|
|Design Approval Stage||650.00||December 5th, 2019|
|Website Launch Stage||650.00||December 12th, 2019|
|First Monthly Retainer||49 – 199 / month||December 22nd, 2019|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website proposal incorporates the website proposal terms and conditions provided online at https://www.flawlesswebsitedesign.com/terms-of-service/ and form a binding part of this agreement. You acknowledge you read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions.
This document together with any attachments, as well as any new, different or additional terms, conditions or policies which we may establish from time to time, and any agreement that we are currently bound by or will be bound by in the future, constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between you and us concerning your engagement of us on this project, and supersede and govern all prior written and verbal communications.