THC Girls Proposal
Your App begins with a thorough, up-front process of discovery. Through interviews and surveys, we develop a series of deliverables that allows us to work efficiently through the duration of the production.
Your project’s success depends on a solid foundation, this work is crucial.
- Project setup
- Timeline & milestone setup
- Design objectives
- App development workflow
MOBILE APP Development
We will create a custom mobile app based on your branding, colors, functionality requirements, and best usability practices. Your app will be unique to your company and set up for maximum conversion.
Your app will consist of a combination of convention and creativity to make sure that your visitors can find the content they need and inquire about your services. We design and code to the highest of standards and always keep up with industry trends.
- Templates & interface code for:
- App landing page (registration/login)
- Inside pages
- Standard page elements (headers, paragraphs, images, videos, links, etc)
- Form elements
- Cross platform testing (Android and iOs)
- App will be available on various platforms
- Website, Android, iOS, Windows, Amazon, and Blackberry
- Help with app submission to marketplace
We will create a custom form to segment users when they sign up to the website. This will help break down who is who when users sign up, to properly display the right services for the right individuals.
- Member registration form with segmentation (model vs vendor)
- Member-specific functionality
- Membership Restrictions (must be logged in to browse)
We will create your app using a subdomain of your current website (app.thehighcountrygirls.com) and use our app development team to submit your app to Google Play and Apple App Store.
Your Custom Quote
|Mobile App Design||3-4 weeks||$2,000|
|Membership Portal||1 week||Included|
|Mobile App Maintenance||3-4 weeks||$50 / month|
|App Software||4-5 days*||$120 / month|
|Total||4 weeks||$2,000 / one-time*
$170 / month
Unplanned components, ideas, revisions, and project scope happen – when there is an unexpected event that will incur a cost, we will notify you ahead of time and will not produce unless we receive clear approval for increased budget and timeline.
OUR TEAM & ABOUT US
We have built over 330 online business projects since 2014. Our business is owned fully between by the CEO, Mario Salazar. Your project will be managed by Mario and several of our team members will play a part in the build over the duration of your project.
Each of our projects
How it Works
- Discovery – through a process of surveys and meetings we’ll gather all the information we need to have the best understanding of your business and goals.
- Architecture – just like a building, a mobile app and your website content need a solid blueprint. Together we’ll determine the best way to organize your website and sketch out a rough outline.
- Content – with a solid blueprint in place it will be your job to collect, organize, edit, and deliver to us content for each page of the website and app.
- Design – at the same time you are working on
contentour team will be creating non-functioning comprehensive layouts showing possible design directions.
- Development – with all the necessary architecture, content, and design elements in hand we’ll create the first working version of your mobile app.
- Launch – getting your website “go live” ready will inevitably require several rounds of revisions and polish. Once the app is ready, we’ll go through the final launch checklist.
- Warranty – your app is now live!
During your project communication will be non-stop with emails, phone calls, and online meetings. Here is how we make it happen.
- Email – email@example.com is the only email you need to remember. Everyone here regularly checks this account and the person best suited to reply will always do so quickly.
- Phone – (303) 558-6592 is the direct line of your project manager, Mario. Your calls are always welcome between
8amand 5pmMST, Monday through Friday.
- Meetings – we use UberConference for online meetings to review milestones and deliverables. All you need is a smartphone, tablet, or a computer with microphone.
AGREEMENT, BILLING, AND ACCOUNT CREATION
VENDOR (us, we, our)
Flawless Website Design
CUSTOMER (you, your)
Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. You may not withhold any amounts due and we
Payments are due upon completion of deliverables. If you delayed the execution or performance of a deliverable we reserve the right to make payments due upon the estimated due date.
|Deliverable||Amount ($)||Estimated Due Date|
|Proposal Agreement Signing||1,000.00||July 29th, 2019|
|Content & App Approval||1,000.00||August 30th, 2019|
|Sign Off & App Launch||120.00||September 14th, 2019|
|First Monthly Retainer||170.00 / month||October 14th, 2019|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website proposal incorporates the website proposal terms and conditions provided online at https://www.flawlesswebsitedesign.com/terms-of-service/ and form a binding part of this agreement. You acknowledge you read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions.
This document together with any attachments, as well as any new, different or additional terms, conditions or policies which we may establish from time to time, and any agreement that we are currently bound by or will be bound by in the future, constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between you and us concerning your engagement of us on this project, and supersede and govern all prior written and verbal communications.